Get maximum protection for your family and see ALL plans from ALL companies Group Health Insurance through top insurance companies.
The Easy Way to Enroll - Assist from MedMichigan.com!
There are several options to enroll for a Medical Insurance Plan. But before we get into details, there are a few important things that you need to know about enrolling in health insurance.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW REGARDING ENROLLMENT IN HEALTH INSURANCE:
1) There is NO additional cost by using the help of a licensed insurance agent. An agent can be a good source of information and can help you choose what plan is best for you. But there are NO sales charges, NO commission paid by you and NO additional costs to you by enlisting the help of agent.
2) If you use the Marketplace/Exchange, be sure to input the NPN of the agent that you wish to list (we recommend our NPN which is 983101). Again, there is no cost to you, but this will ensure that you have the agent assigned to your account.
3) If you know with certainty that you will not qualify for a tax credit, then we can enroll you directly with the insurance carrier and save you the hassle of government interferance. There are no premium cost differences (other than differences on some silver plans) whether you sign up using the government web site (i.e. Marketplace/Exchange) or by signing up directly with a carrier with our help.
4) Also, if you know with certainty that you will not qualify for a tax credit, then you may have more options available by going through and agent. This is because there are several companies that are writing "Silver Plan" policies that are NOT offered on the Exchange. So you must obtains quotes for these plans OFF of the Exchange from someone like us at MedMichigan.com.
ENROLLMENT IN HEALTH INSURANCE IN MICHIGAN - OPTIONS
1) Enroll through the Exchange by going using our slick intervace with the Exchange.
2) Enroll through the Exchange the longer, more tedious way through the government website directly. If you do this, be sure to enter our NPN of 983101 to ensure you keep an agent assigned to your account.
There is no additional cost to you by doing so.
If you qualify or think you may qualify for tax credits, then it is important that we enroll through one of these first two methods through the Exchange.
3) Enroll outside the Exchange. Typically, you would do this only if you do not qualify for tax credits or if you wish to have a plan that is not listed on the Exchange. At InsuranceMichigan.com, we are contracted directly with most carriers in Michigan and can help you get enrolled with a lot less hassle.
GET QUOTES or RENEW - CLICK HERE NOW!